Daily Multi Complete
Daily Multi Complete is a versatile, balanced multiple vitamin and mineral supplement, that supplies unique forms of important micro-nutrients.
Vitamin A (as natural mixed carotenoids and palmitate) (IU ratio 1:2), Vitamin C (as calcium and magnesium ascorbate), Vitamin D (as cholecalciferol), Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopheryl acetate), Vitamin K (as phytonadione), Thiamin (B1) (as thiamin mononitrate), Riboflavin (B2), Niacin (as niacinamide), Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine hydrochloride), Folate (as calcium folinate), Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin), Biotin, Pantothenic Acid (as calcium pantothenate), Calcium (as calcium citrate), Iron (as gluconate), Iodine (from Kelp), Magnesium (as citrate, gluconate, glycinate), Zinc (as zinc gluconate, zinc citrate), Selenium (from vegetable culture†), Copper (as copper gluconate), Manganese (as manganese gluconate), Chromium (from vegetable culture†), Molybdenum (from vegetable culture†), Potassium (as potassium chloride, potassium gluconate), Boron (as calcium borogluconate), Lithium (from vegetable culture†), Rubidium (from vegetable culture†), Vanadium (from vegetable culture†), Citrus Bioflavonoids (from citrus fruit), Lysine (as L-Lysine hydrochloride), L-Methionine, N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine, Coenzyme Q10, Superoxide Dismutase (from vegetable culture†), Catalase (from vegetable culture†).
† Specially grown, biologically active vegetable culture containing Phytochemically Bound Trace Elements™ and/or naturally associated phytochemicals including polyphenolic compounds with SOD and catalase, dehydrated at low temperature to preserve associated enzyme factors.
Stearic acid (vegetable source), modified cellulose gum, cellulose, magnesium stearate (vegetable source) and food glaze.
Three (3) tablets each day as as dietary supplement or as otherwise directed by a healthcare professional.
Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of poisoning in children under 6.
Keep this product out of reach of children.
In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.