ActivEssentials™ 60 Packets
ActivEssentials™ is a combination of three targeted nutritional formulas conveniently dose-packaged and providing comprehensive nutritional support. The formulas include Albion® chelated minerals; activated B vitamins; Quatrefolic®; botanicals; and fresh, pure, third-party assayed fish oils. Calcium is provided as DimaCal® dicalcium malate and calcium ascorbate or as microcrystalline hydroxyapatite concentrate (MCHC), DimaCal® dicalcium malate, and calcium ascorbate.
ActivNutrients® without Iron: A high-quality, hypoallergenic, proprietary multivitamin/mineral blend featuring activatedvitamins, including folate as 5-MTHF (5-methyltetrahydrofolate), and patented Albion® chelatedmineral complexes in easy-to-swallow vegetarian capsules.
OmegaPure 600 EC™: Is International Fish Oil Standards (IFOS) five-star certified, which assures the highest level of purity,stability, and potency in fish oils. Each fish-gelatin–based softgel provides 600 mg of EPA and DHA. The softgels are coveredwith a GRAS-certified enteric coating so that they are easy to swallow and the EPA/DHA content is optimally absorbed. EPAand DHA from fish oil promote wellness by supporting cardiovascular health, cytokine balance, joint health, and brain andnervous system function.*
Oraxinol™: An innovative blend of ORAC botanicals. ORAC (oxygen radical absorbance capacity) is a rating developed by the National Institute on Aging to measure antioxidant capacity. An ORAC rating of 6000 μmol TE (trolox equivalents), as found in two capsules of Oraxinol, has been shown to have the antioxidant equivalent of five to nine servings of fruits and vegetables.*
Each packet contains: 2 ActivNutrients without Iron capsules, 1 Oraxinol capsule, 1 OmegaPure 600 EC softgel.
- Vitamin A (75% as natural beta-carotene and 25% as retinyl palmitate)
- Vitamin C (as sodium ascorbate, potassium ascorbate, zinc ascorbate, and calcium ascorbate)
- Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol)
- Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopheryl succinate and mixed tocopherols)
- Thiamin (as thiamine mononitrate)
- Riboflavin (as riboflavin 5’-phosphate)
- Niacin (as niacinamide and niacin)
- Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxal 5' phosphate)
- Folate (as Quatrefolic® (6S)-5-methyltetrahydrofolic acid, glucosamine salt)
- Vitamin B12 (as MecobalActive™ methylcobalamin)
- Pantothenic Acid (as d-calcium pantothenate)
- Choline (as choline dihydrogen citrate)
- Calcium (as DimaCal® di-calcium malate, d-calcium pantothenate, and calcium ascorbate)
- Iodine (as potassium iodide)
- Magnesium (as Albion® di-magnesium malate)
- Zinc (as TRAACS® zinc bisglycinate chelate)
- Selenium (as Albion® selenium glycinate complex)
- Copper (as TRAACS® copper bisglycinate chelate)
- Manganese (as TRAACS® manganese bisglycinate chelate)
- Chromium (as TRAACS® chromium nicotinate glycinate chelate)
- Molybdenum (as TRAACS® molybdenum glycinate chelate)
- Potassium (as Albion® potassium glycinate complex and potassium ascorbate)
- PABA (para-aminobenzoic acid)
- Vanadium (as TRAACS® vanadium nicotinate glycinate chelate)
- Oraxinol (proprietary blend of grape (Vitis vinifera)(seed, skin, and pulp), pomegranate (Punica granatum)(whole fruit), blueberry (Vaccinium uliginosum)(whole berry), chokeberry (Aronia arbutifolia)(whole berry), mangosteen (Garcinia mangostana)(skin), cranberry (Vaccinium macrocarpon)(whole berry), goji berry (Lycium barbarum)(whole berry), apple (Malus pumilla Mill)(skin), bilberry (Vaccinium myrtillus)(whole berry))(6,000 µmol TE/g)
- Fish Oil Concentrate
- Total Omega-3 Fatty Acids
- EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid)
- DHA (docosahexaenoic acid)
Consume the contents of one packet daily, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Consult your healthcare practitioner prior to use. Individuals taking medication, especially blood thinners, should discuss potential interactions with their healthcare practitioner.
Do not use if tamper seal is damaged.